Coordinates athletic and recreational activities for the citizens, more specifically, the youth of Garfield County.
- To conduct, operate, manage, supervise and provide athletic and recreational activities for the people of Garfield County, including, but not limited to, organized sports such as baseball, tennis, swimming, playground, weightlifting, track, gym, golf, bowling, athletic contests, games, and art for all ages;
- To educate individuals in good sportsmanship;
- To promote and support the use of volunteers to cooperate in the endeavors of the corporation;
- To sponsor and conduct festivals, competitions and awards for the purpose of promoting and supporting athletic and recreational activities;
- To maintain and acquire all necessary personal property and equipment necessary to carry out the above purpose;
- To request and receive contributions, grants, donations and loans from individuals, organizations, public and private corporations, government agencies and others to support activities in the furtherance of the purposes of the corporation;
- To determine and conduct or support any other lawful activities in furtherance of the educational, scientific and charitable purposes permitted by law.
Board Membership and Qualifications: Twelve members, four of whom are appointed by the Mayor and Board of Commissioners, four of whom are appointed by the Enid Public Schools Board of Education, and four of whom are appointed by the EJRT membership.
Terms of Office: Three years.
Staff Member Assignment: Everett Glenn, Director of Public Works, 580-616-7327.
2020 Schedule of Meetings:
|January 9, 2020||6:30 P.M.||EJRT Office at Crosslin Park|
|March 12, 2020||6:30 P.M.||EJRT Office at Crosslin Park|
|April 9, 2020||6:30 P.M.||EJRT Office at Crosslin Park|
|July 9, 2020||6:30 P.M.||EJRT Office at Crosslin Park|
|October 8, 2020||6:30 P.M.||EJRT Office at Crosslin Park|
|November 14, 2020||6:30 P.M.||EJRT Office at Crosslin Park|
All meetings, unless otherwise noted, will be held in the EJRT Office at Crosslin Park, located at 1520 West Oxford Avenue Enid, 73703.