Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Updates:

City News

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Opportunities to Serve on City of Enid Boards and Commissions

Get involved in the community!

Post Date:02/07/2020 2:19 PM

ENID, OK (February 7, 2020) –

Applications are being accepted for serving on many of the City of Enid’s boards and commissions. 

Applications are currently begin accepted being accepted to fill vacancies on the Public Arts Commission of Enid (PACE), Aviation Board, Metropolitan Area Planning Commission (MAPC), Police Civil Service Commission, Enid Joint Recreation Triad (EJRT), Parks & Recreation Board, Tree Board, Historic Preservation Commission (Registered Architect, Licensed Real Estate Agent, Attorney), Library Board, Board of Adjustment, Meadowlake Golf Course Advisory Board, and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday Commission.

Applications are also being accepted to fill vacancies on the Construction Board of Appeals. Vacancies to be considered for this board are as follows:

  • One registered design professional who is a registered architect.
  • One licensed electrical contractor, or a licensed electrical journeyman.
  • One licensed mechanical contractor, or a licensed mechanical journeyman.
  • One registered design professional with plumbing experience, or a licensed plumbing contractor.
  • One licensed plumbing contractor, or a licensed plumbing journeyman.

Applications will be accepted until vacancies can be filled for each board and commission. 

Information and application may be obtained at the Office of the City Clerk, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Municipal Complex, 401 West Owen K. Garriott Road, Enid, Oklahoma, 73701 or by calling (580) 616-7275.  Application forms can also be downloaded from the City’s website:


Return to full list >>