Request Center

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Contact the Enid Citizen Request Center to request/cancel a bus ride or report non-emergency concerns or problems such as: code violations, traffic light repair, water meter leaks, potholes, or lost/stray/dead animal.

For a public safety emergency, always dial 9-1-1.

Check out the three instructional videos below on how to submit a request.

SCROLL down below the videos to submit a request or to report an issue!!

Android Phone Users iPhone Users
Using Your Browser



Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer