Enid Transit offers a fixed route system for the general public and a demand response, curb to curb, for those qualified seniors and disabled. It is our goal to provide safe, reliable, affordable transportation to citizens of Enid.
- Transit office hours: 8 a.m. -5 p.m., Monday – Saturday
- Dispatch (ride scheduling hours) 8 a.m. - 3 p.m., Monday – Friday
- Enid Transit Bus Operating hours 6 a.m. – 10 p.m., Monday – Saturday
- Enid Transit Closed Sundays
- Beginning Wednesday, May 1, Enid Public Transportation Authority will shut down operations between 10:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. on the first and third Wednesdays of each month. This time period will be used by EPTA staff for training and administrative meetings.
- Single Ride: $1.00 Per Ride, we have available Punch Cards for $ 10.00 (10 rides).
- Senior/Disabled: $1.00 Per Ride
- 30 Day Pass: $40 (Unlimited Rides)
- Youth Freedom Pass (Ages 6-18): $25 (30 day pass unlimited rides)
- Children (Ages 6-12): $0.50
- Children 0-12, riding with a paying adult, ride free, maximum of 2 children. More than 2 children $ .50 each.
ET Curb Service
- $2.00 Per Ride For Disabled and Seniors over age 60; Must have current ADA application on file.
- Woodring Airport $5.00 (For flights into/out of Enid)
- [Currently Suspended] Oklahoma City $100 ( Will pay up to ten passengers) ( Will Rogers, Amtrak, Greyhound, and MetroTrans of OKC)
- [Currently Suspended] Tulsa $ 125 (Greyhound, Jefferson & Tulsa Transit, Tulsa Int'l Airport)
- [Currently Suspended] Perry $ 50 ( Greyhound, Jefferson Bus Lines)
To contact the Enid Transit:
1502 W Poplar
Enid, Oklahoma 73702
Dispatch: 580-233-RIDE (7433)
Enid OK 73703 Office: 580-616-7357
Hearing Impaired: 800-522-8506