To contact the CDBG Office:
Community Development Block Grant Office
P.O. Box 1768
Enid, Oklahoma 73702
Phone: 580-234-0400, extension 7211
CDBG Coordinator: Stephanie Carr
The Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) is funded through the Federal Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and is one of its oldest programs.
The City of Enid CDBG Program strives to:
- Address obstacles to meeting underserved needs
- Foster decent housing, public housing improvements & resident initiatives
- Evaluate and reduce lead-based paint hazards
- Reduce the number of persons below the poverty line
- Develop institutional structures and
- Enhance coordination between public and private housing and social service agencies
We promote Fair Housing!