On April 7, 2009, the City of Enid's Commission passed and approved this Residential Sidewalk Repair Partnership Program (City Code 7-1-6) in order to provide residential property owners an economical and efficient means of repairing or replacing existing sidewalks in residential areas. The City manages the design and construction necessary to repair qualifying sidewalks. Qualified residential property owners may partner with the City for a 50/50 cost share of the repairs.
- Property must be located within City limits
- Property shall have been developed with sidewalks, or the properties on either side of the subject property have or have been developed with sidewalks
- Property owner(s) shall agree to all terms and conditions
- Property owner(s) shall provide matching funds prior to construction.
- Other criteria may apply, see Application for full details.
Download the application process outline. [PDF]
Download the application. [PDF]