The Safety Department is committed to the health and safety of the City of Enid employees and community. The department's belief system is that the only acceptable level of injuries or incidents is zero. To achieve this goal, the safety department continuously improves its processes by:
- enforcing standards
- requiring individual accountability
- providing high quality training
- encouraging continuous improvement in the work place that promotes a comprehensive safety awareness.
All employees are expected to:
- be constantly mindful of potential hazards
- faithfully adhere to safety standards
- actively participate in and support the advancement of health and safety practices.
Everyone shares in the responsibility. THINK SAFETY!