Welcome to the City of Enid's Adopt-A-Street program. The City of Enid strives to keep the streets of Enid clean. Different organizations share the same goal in keeping its city clean. To help promote this throughout the city, the City of Enid has adopted a program which publishes the organization where they cleaned the road. In order to be apart of the program, you must follow these steps:
- Interested organizations should contact the City of Enid’s Street & Traffic Department.
- A City representative will explain and discuss the City's Adopt-A-Street program with a responsible representative of the interested organizations, emphasizing that the program involves significant physical work that must be done safely on a reasonable frequency for at least two years.
- An agreement must be completed by the applicant and approved by the City.
- The applicant submits to the City a single waiver form signed by all participants for each pick up event.
- Participants must attend a safety meeting conducted by the group before participating in a cleanup.
- City personnel will arrange for the fabrication and installation of two signs.
- Adopt-A-Street coordinator requests issuance of safety vests and litter bags.
- City personnel arrange for litter pick up dates and for pick up of filled litter bags.
- Adopt-A-Street coordinator completes and returns to the City the Adopt-A-Street Activity Reporting Form following the clean up activity.
- The interested organization shall conduct at least two safety meetings per year.
- Adopt-A-Street Map: shows what streets are available to adopt on a google map.
- Adopt-A-Street List: shows what streets are available in a table format.
- Adopt-A-Street Program [PDF]: contains the information about the Adopt-A-Street Program. In addition, it describes policy, eligibility, rules, and procedures.
- Adopt-A-Street Application [PDF]: application for the City of Enid's Adopt-A-Street program.
- Adopt-A-Street Safety Requirements [PDF]: contains the safety requirements that are required to participate in the Adopt-A-Street program. In addition, a safety requirement sign-in sheet is required by the participants which is included in the PDF file.
- Adopt-A-Street Sign-in Sheet [PDF]: resource file to sign-in and sign-out the equipment.