The Enid Solid Waste Department provides each residence with one 96-gallon blue polycart, which will be used for the collection of bagged residential trash.
The City of Enid will collect the trash from these carts in automated trucks that are equipped with a specially designed arm that grasps and empties the containers.
Please contact Customer Service at 580-616-7300, if you need an additional 96-gallon blue polycart. The staff will assist you with your order and process your request. Each additional blue polycart costs an additional $5.50 per month, which is automatically charged to your water bill.
PLEASE place the polycart on the curb by 7:30 a.m. on the day of your pickup.
Guidelines for Poly Cart Customers
Please, follow these instructions carefully:
- Always place the container at the curb no later than 7:30 am on your collection day.
- Make sure you set your cart at the edge of your property next to the street, wheels above the curb, with the handle facing your home.
- Leave at least ten feet of clearance from other containers, parked vehicles, street and lampposts, trees, mailboxes and other obstructions.
- Return container to side of house after it is emptied.
Due to special handling requirements, DO NOT DO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Put any liquids, especially motor oil, gasoline, anti-freeze or paint in your polycart.
- Put hot ashes in the container – always make sure your fireplace ashes and barbecue charcoals are cold and double bagged before placing in the container.
- Put soil, sand, uncut or untied branches, bricks, concrete, building material, auto parts, scrap metal, tires, and dead animals in the cart.
- Leave container in the street after your pick up day.
Customer Service can be reached at 580-616-7300.