Champlin Swimming Pool is a 500,000 gallon Olympic size swimming pool. Champlin Pool was built in 1956 and has served as a recreational hub for Enid's youth since that time.
Tuesday thru Sunday, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. - Adult only lap swim.
Tuesday thru Sunday, 1:00 p.m. to 6 p.m. - Open Swim
- $3.00 - Ages 6 and up
- Free - Ages 6 and under
- $.50 per day - Personal Equipment Storage (Baskets)
- $30.00 - Single Season Pass
- Family Rate: $30.00 for the first pass plus $20.00 for each additional pass.
- $150.00 - Private Party Pool Rental (50 participants)
- Add additional $50.00 per each 50 participants, maximum 400 participants.
NOTE: Pool parties can be booked Tuesday thru Sunday, 7:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.
ALL POOL PASSES AND PARTIES CAN BE PAID IN FULL AT
THE CITY OF ENID PARKS OFFICE
1110 SPRUCE AVE, ENID, OK 73703.
*Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
*Ages 18 and up are considered adults
*All toddlers and younger children that wear diapers, must wear a swim diaper at all times. Regular diapers are prohibited.
(Swim diapers may be purchased at the snack bar.)
400 W. Cherokee ave
Enid, OK 73701
Between S. Jefferson and S. Adams St.