Champlin Swimming Pool is a 500,000 gallon Olympic size swimming pool. Champlin Pool was built in 1956 and has served as a recreational hub for Enid's youth since that time. The pool is opened during the summer season.
2018 Summer Hours (May 29 to August 10):
- Tuesday thru Sunday, 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. - Adult only lap swim
- Tuesday thru Sunday, 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. - Open swim
2018 Summer Hours (August 11 to September 2):
- Tuesday thru Friday ONLY, 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. - Adult only lap swim
- Saturdays and Sundays ONLY, 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. - Open swim
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. - Aqua Cardio
2018 Doggy Dip: Saturday, September 8, 2018, 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- $3.00 - Ages 6 and up
- Free - Ages 6 and under
- $.50 per day - Personal Equipment Storage (lockers)
- $30.00 - Single Season Pass
- Family Rate: $30.00 for the first pass plus $20.00 for each additional pass.
- $150.00 - Private Party Pool Rental (50 participants)
- Add additional $50.00 per each 50 participants, maximum 400 participants.
NOTE: Pool parties can be booked Tuesday thru Sunday, 7:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.
ALL POOL PASSES AND PARTIES CAN BE PAID IN FULL AT
THE CITY OF ENID PARKS OFFICE
1110 SPRUCE AVE, ENID, OK 73703.
*Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
*Ages 18 and up are considered adults
*All toddlers and younger children that wear diapers, must wear a swim diaper at all times. Regular diapers are prohibited.
(Swim diapers may be purchased at the snack bar.)
400 W. Cherokee ave
Enid, OK 73701
Between S. Jefferson and S. Adams St.