Government Springs Park was established 1911 and was one of Enid’s first parks. This park was the original watering hole for the cattle that were driven up the Chisholm cattle trail. Government Springs Park is also known for Dillingham Gardens and the cattle drive silhouettes.
Facilities include(5)park shelters, waterfall, restrooms, walking trail and fishing docks. This park is equipped with one large pavilion that can be rented for weddings, concerts and other festivities. Government Springs Park also has plenty of play toys for the children.