The Utility Services Department is responsible for billing customers monthly for water, wastewater, storm water services and trash collection.
Responsibilities of the Utility Services Department include:
- reading all 19,000+ water meters monthly
- initiating new accounts and transfers
- finalizing accounts as customers move out
- reviewing unusual consumption patterns
- preparing and mailing bills monthly
- sending collection notices and disconnecting accounts for non-payment when necessary
- assisting customers with information about their bills, payment options, and information about charitable organizations that may provide additional assistance
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
After hours Emergency: Call 580-242-7000
We are located at:
401 W. Owen K. Garriott
Enid, OK 73701