Demolition Permit

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

How do I obtain a demolition permit?

Permits are required when demolishing structures, additions or even when demolishing the interior of a location.  Bonds are required for demolitions.  If you are a company and will be doing a demolition you will be required to obtain a contractor's license.  Below are the links to the information you will be required to provide.

Application for Construction fillable

Demolition Application

Demolition Bond Form

Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.  The office number is 580-616-7213.  Also, if you would like to submit the paperwork for you demolition by email you are more than welcome to do so at