A permit will be required if the grade of the land is changed more than 12” (1 foot).
City of Enid Code, Title 10, Chapter 2, Section 10-2-1 Filling Land or Raising Grade.
The fee is $0.01 per cubic yard, with a minimum of $5.00.
Please submit the following information:
- Name, address, and telephone number of developer
- Provide a drawing showing:
- Location of project
- Street names/legal description
- North arrow
- Existing and proposed contours at 2’ intervals
- Arrows showing where water enters and leaves site – existing and proposed
- If pond, show cross sections
- Provide quantity of excavation or fill in cubic yards.
- Show existing and proposed 100-year storm event flows if changed.