Current Board Vacancies

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Applications are currently being accepted to fill vacancies on the following boards:

  • Enid Joint Recreation Triad (EJRT)
  • Tree Board
  • ADA Access Board
    • Citizen with a disability
  • Historic Preservation Commission
    • Resident of Waverly Historic District
  • Public Access Television Advisory Board (for ETN)
  • Construction Board of Appeals
    • Registered design professional who is a registered architect
    • Licensed electrical contractor or a licensed electrical journeyman
    • Registered design professional with mechanical experience, or a licensed mechanical contractor
    • Licensed mechanical contractor, or a licensed mechanical journeyman
    • Registered design professional with plumbing experience, or a licensed plumbing contractor
    • Licensed plumbing contractor, or a licensed plumbing journeyman


    If interested in being considered for a vacancy listed above, please complete the following application, and return to the Office of the City Clerk:

    Advisory Commission Application Form