Red Carpet Country Tourism Conference
ENID, OK (June 17, 2019) –
The Annual Red Carpet Country Tourism Conference will be held on Tuesday, August 20, 2019, at the Stride Bank Conference Center - Ballroom.
This conference is recommended for anyone interested in tourism, professional or economic development - marketing and event coordinators, city commissioners, community and economic developers, attractions, museums, restaurants, lodging, retailers, civic organizations, city managers, park managers, and individuals interested in agritourism.
Scheduled speakers include:
- Lt. Governor Matt Pinnell
- Meriruth Cohenour, OK Agritourism
- Amber Theinert, Koch Communications
- Jennifer Kalkman, Digital Generator, LLC
- Dr. Tim Faltyn, Panhandle State University.
Communities and tourism-related businesses in Red Carpet Country are invited to bring a display to promote an attraction, business or event during the Annual Tourism Conference. Those interested can contact Marcy Jarrett at Marcy@VisitEnid.org or 580-616-7368 by August 15, 2019.
Applicable Conference Links and Downloads:
- 2019 Red Carpet Country Tourism Conference - Registration Form [PDF]
- Hotel Information - VisitEnid.org
- More Information - RedCarpetCountry.com