Good Morning Enid - 5/9/2019
National Stroke Awareness Month is observed in the United States annually during the month of May. National Stroke Awareness Month was created to promote public awareness and reduce the incidence of stroke in the United States. Matthew Thoms, MPAS, PA-C, with the Integris Heart And Vascular Institute of Northwest Oklahoma, was the featured guest to talk on the subject.
Please take a moment to watch the show AND share on social media:
- FULL 30-Minute GME Episode (YouTube): https://youtu.be/zQ_2CF1J084
In this GME episode were:
- Host: Steve Kime [Public Relations]
- Co-Host/What’s Happening: Erin Cvetnic [Engineering]
- Pet Adoption: Charlet Ringwald [Animal Control]
- Behind the Scenes: Dane Tate, Alan Wells [Enid Television Network]
- To watch more ETN programming, go to: EnidTV.org.