Good Morning Enid - 10/4/2018
District Attorney Mike Fields is the special guest on Good Morning Enid discussing State Question 794, Marsy's Law.
Also, in this GME episode were:
- Host: Steve Kime [Public Relations]
- Co-Host/What’s Happening: Erin Cventic [Engineering]
- Oklahoma Minute: Derrick Silas [Public Relations]
- Pet Adoption: Charlet Ringwald [Animal Control]
- Enid Entertainment: Kevin Boryczki [CNB Center]
- Behind the Scenes: Penn Cline, Dane Tate, Alan Wells [Enid Television Network]
Please take a moment to watch the show AND share on social media at: https://youtu.be/r5DVqQt6XCI.
To watch more ETN programming, go to: EnidTV.org.