Cherokee Strip Celebration
Post Date:09/10/2018 11:08 AM
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 14
- 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. – Western Movies, Enid Public Library, W. Maine
- 11:00am – 1:00pm – Cherokee Strip Lunch Rush, Indian Taco Lunch provided by Enid Intertribal, Courthouse lawn
- 6:30pm – 8:00pm – Music & Movie on the Lawn, Bring your blanket or lawn chair and support local creative teen musicians and enjoy a great movie on the courthouse lawn!
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 15
- 9 a.m. – Enid Walk of Fame, Central National Bank Center Lobby
- 9:30 a.m. – 2 p.m. – Cherokee Strip Festival – Gazebo & Courthouse Lawn
Live music, food trucks, pony rides, petting zoo, ropers and more!
- 10:30 a.m. – Cherokee Strip Parade – Around the downtown square
Floats, cars, twirlers, clowns, Marching Bands & the Longhorns!
- 1 p.m. – 1:45 p.m. – Old Western Gunfight, Courthouse Lawn
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16
- 10 a.m. – St. Matthew’s Church Service, Enid Public Library Lawn