Good Morning Enid - 8/9/2018
In preparation for the new school year we had Dr. Maya Alexa Bass M.D., M.A. of the Great Salt Plains Health Center, Inc. (Enid, OK) and Brittany Juliano, the director of the Feed the Neighborhood event, as special guests to talk about immunizations and the annual Feed the Neighborhood event which gives school supplies and haircuts for kids in the community.
In this GME episode:
- Host: Steve Kime [Public Relations]
- Co-Host: Sara DelAngel Beserra [Utility Services]
- What’s Happening/Co-Host: Erin Cventic [Engineering]
- Oklahoma Minute: Derrick Silas [Public Relations]
- Enid Entertainment: Kevin Boryczki [CNB Center]
- Pet Adoption: Charlet Ringwald [Animal Control]
- Behind the Scenes: Penn Cline, Alan Wells, Dane Tate [Enid Television Network]
Please take a moment to watch the show AND share on social media at: https://youtu.be/LbjdgMCyJ8M.
To watch more ETN programming, go to: EnidTV.org.